Established in 1973 as Unitor Engineering Products, UNIPAVE Engineering Products is a professionally-managed ISO 9001:2008 certified firm with specialization in manufacturing technologically-advanced Paver Finisher Machines for all applications. From a small start up, today, the company has evolved into one of the most well-recognized and trusted names in its domain. In fact, Unipave is today reckoned as the first Indian Company to introduce in the domestic market innovative crawler mounted paver, which are smarty designed to lay roads upto 9 meters, at one stretch.
Being a client-oriented company, we abide by policies that underline requirements of our customers. We blend our unique know-how with our manufacturing expertise to continually come up with outcome-based products.
We respect and keep a tab on our competitors with an aim to learn from them. With eagerness and enthusiasm to attain challenging heights in the competitive market, we always remain in tune with emerging market trends and the Business Dynamics. We understand that our success is based on being responsive to all our client's needs, in totality, and in the most prompt and professional manner.
In line with our collaborative and progressive work approach, we constantly look for likeminded people who are keen on associating with us for mutually-profitable business relationship.
Our mission is to attain excellence marks in the field of different machinery by leveraging on our industry know-how, dedication, integrity and intention.
- Business Type
- Exporter, Manufacturer__OPT__Wholesaler__OPT__Distributor,Supplier
- No of Staff
- Year of Establishment
- OEM Service Provided
- Monthly Production Capacity
- 8 to 10
- Standard Certification
Burea Veritas Quality International (BVQI), ISO 9001:2000.
- ESP 05: Unipave Hydrostatic Drive Paver. Equipped with electronic sensor for effective slope and grade control. Has a paving width of up to 5.5 m, and four wheels in the rear excel. Capacity: 300 TPH
- HAP 045: Unipave Mechanical Drive Paver. Paving width is 4.5 m with two wheels in rear excel. Capacity: 100 TPH
- UWM 05: Unipave Mechanical Drive Paver. Paving width is 5 m with four wheels in rear excel. Capacity: 150 TPH
- ESP 03: Unipave Hydrostatic Drive Paver. Equipped with electronic sensor for effective slope and grade control. Has a paving width of up to 4.5 m, and two wheels in the rear excel. Capacity: 150 TPH
- AUTOPAVES 09: Unipave Hydrostatic Drive Crawler Mounted Paver. Equipped with electronic sensor for effective slope and grade control, and electronic sensor for material control. Has a paving width of up to 9.0 m. Capacity: 400 TPH
254/1, Sureliya Estate, Vastral Road, Amraiwadi,, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, 380026, India